Members of the AMA/CMA can now use their service calls to get help when they have trouble on their bike.
What is AMA Bike Assist?
- AMA Bike Assist allows members to use any of their annual service calls to get help if their bicycle breaks down while they are out riding.
- This FREE member service carries the same privileges as your existing membership coverage and is available just by calling or going online to request Roadside Assistance.
How does AMA Bike Assist work?
Members who are experiencing trouble with their bike can contact AMA Roadside Assistance.
AMA Bike Assist will perform the following services upon presentation of a valid AMA membership card:
- Deliver air for flats
- Put on a chain that's come off
- Tighten loose parts (handlebars, pedals, etc.) or make minor adjustments
- In the case of broken or non-working parts, transport the member and their bicycle home or to a repair facility (within the limits of their membership)
Coverage service such as mileage will follow the member's current benefits (Basic, Plus, or Plus RV) and the call will count as a service call.