As you may know already there is a Swap Sale at MEC’s Bikefest on June 16th at Eau Claire market.
I have a ton of stuff to sell, so I thought that I’d try to stir up some interest ahead of time.
A partial list of what I’m selling:
1. Single Chariot with jogging kit
2. Spot Highline belt drive commuter bike (Med/17”)
3. Single speed/fixed road bike (old Columbus frame, 52cm)
4. Nitto bar/stem
5. Fox 36 Talas Fork (160mm travel)
6. Specialized Enduro Pro frame (cheap! - needs rear shock)
7. 26” XT/20mm Mountain bike wheel set
8. Bontrager Race X-Lite 700c road wheels (the ones with the DT 240 hubs)
9. Tires, so many tires ($1-$5)
10. Nokian 26” studded tires
11. Thule standup bike tray for roof rack x2
12. Rocky Mounts fork down rack for roof rack x2
13. Clothes – jerseys, jackets, booties, etc….
14. XT Crankset (8spd, 175mm)
15. XTR 970 Disk brakes – levers, calipers, rotors and hoses
16. Park consumer truing stand
17. Sidi road shoes, size 43
18. Shimano carbon mtb shoes, size 43
19. Truvative single speed mountain cranks with BB
20. 105 10spd cassette, brand new
21. XT 9spd cassette, near new
22. Ultegra 6700 10spd front derailleur, new
23. XTR M960 rear hub, disk, new in box with QR
24. Other stuff!
A few friends are going to add their stuff to my table, so I expect to have some high end road stuff (10spd Campy) and lots of other gear.
I’m planning on pricing things to sell, I don’t want to drag them back home again. If you can’t make the sale, but are interested in something listed above let me know – speedytrackbikeatyahoo.ca