If you’d like to join our team of ward reps, contact us.
Depending on availability and ability, ward reps can also:
- Help organize local events (community bike rides, presentations to community associations)
- Work with local BRZs (Business Revitalization Zones) to address parking (bike and car) issues, promote a “bike friendly” business program, etc.
- Engage with community planning committees to encourage bike programs included in local initiatives
- Submit cycling updates to community associations on new infrastructure, submit stories to community newsletters
- Help run information workshops on cycling at the community level