Membership is Free
Bike Calgary is completely committed to advocating for a more bike friendly city and supports a large and diverse community of cyclists. In fact, our mission is to make Calgary a great place for all bikers – present and future – through advocacy, education and community.
As a member, you contribute directly to Bike Calgary’s mission by
- increasing our member numbers which strengthens and grows Bike Calgary’s voice so it can better advocate on your behalf for a more bike friendly city,
- being eligible to vote in elections which will help shape Bike Calgary’s priorities and strategic direction, and
- being eligible to post on our Forums so you can add your thoughts and experiences about biking in Calgary.
Your support in becoming a member of Bike Calgary is really appreciated.
Friend of Bike Calgary member
If you are also thinking of supporting Bike Calgary with a donation, you may be interested to know that a donation of $20 or more means you can be a Friend of Bike Calgary member. Being a Friend of Bike Calgary means that you receive
- your free Bike Calgary membership and it’s benefits listed above,
- a 50% discount on our Commuter Cycling Skills course, and
- various discounts at over a dozen local shops.
- We add a lovely Bike Calgary t-shirt when your donation is $50 or more!
To become a member, fill out our Membership form below. Processing of your application is done by our board members so it may take 24 hours to be finalized.
Donations can be made through our Donate page.