We’d love to hear from you about cycling in Calgary!
- Anyone on the site can read the Forum posts.
- You do not have to be a member of Bike Calgary in order to have a Forum account. That being said, we’d really love it if you filled out our free membership form to help support Bike Calgary in achieving its mission.
- The forum is monitored by Bike Calgary’s board of directors.
- To join our Forum, you need to register for a forum account.
- Once you have your account, sign-in to post on a forum (right sidebar).
- Can't remember your password? Reset your lost password here.
New to the concept of Forums? No problem. A forum is simply an online exchange of information between people about a particular topic, in this case cycling. Forums are a place for questions and answers, they can be monitored and they may require a username and password.
Have something to share with other Bike Calgary members? Join a discussion in our forums.