Membership is Free
Bike Calgary is completely committed to advocating for a more bike friendly city and supports a large and diverse community of cyclists. In fact, our mission is to make Calgary a great place for all bikers – present and future – through advocacy, education and community.
Being a member means that you
- become part of a growing membership that strengthens Bike Calgary’s voice so it can better advocate on your behalf for a more bike friendly city,
- are eligible to vote in elections which will help shape Bike Calgary’s priories and strategic direction, and that you
- are eligible to post on our Forums so you can add your thoughts and experiences with biking in Calgary which helps out your community. You will need to create a website account to participate in the Forums.
Thank you for directly supporting Bike Calgary’s mission by becoming one of our members!
Friend of Bike Calgary member
If you are also thinking of supporting Bike Calgary with a donation, you may be interested to know $20 or more means you can be a Friend of Bike Calgary member. Being a Friend of Bike Calgary means that you receive
- your free Bike Calgary membership and it’s benefits listed above,
- a 50% discount on our Commuter Cycling Skills course, and
- various discounts at over a dozen local shops.
- We add a lovely Bike Calgary t-shirt when your donation is $50 or more!
To become a member, fill out our Membership form below. Processing of your application is done by our board members so it may take 24 hours to be finalized.
Donations are gratefully accepted through our Donate page.