Bike Calgary’s mission is to make Calgary a great place for all bikers – present and future – through advocacy, education and community. The resources in this section are intended to make your biking experience in Calgary fun, productive and open to all.
- Check out our Getting Started page if you are new to biking or if you are adding something new to your biking regimen, like commuting to work.
- Want info on bike safety, commuting, riding in weather, reporting, how to protect your bike from theft and more, check out our Tips for Riders.
- Rusty on the rules of the road or want to take a refresher course? Check out our Commuter Cycling Skills course.
- Want to know more about safe riding in Calgary, check out our Safety and the Law page.
- Looking for a way to chat with other cyclists or to get feedback on a topic, consider joining our Forums.
- Want to know what other cyclists ask Bike Calgary the most? Check out our FAQs.
- Want to know more about our Partners or thinking that partnering with Bike Calgary is a great idea? Check out our Partners page.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We’ll be sure to help you to the best of our ability.