Stolen: 2015 Rocky Mountain Whistler 70

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KaylaK 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

KaylaK
    Participant

Dear Bike Calgary,

My 2015 Rocky Mountain Whistler 70, Dark Blue/Black, with Bright Green Pedals (the thief might switch them out…) was stolen in NW Calgary sometime in the last couple months. The bike was locked up with a Hiplok in an underground parking lot in my apartment building. Please tell me where else to share this! I have contacted the building manager as well as the police. My heart is broken… I don’t drive and this bike took me two years to pay off on a payment plan with the Bike Shop. I love it, I ride to university, school, work, but more in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Which is why I did not know my bike was stolen between September and today, December 29, 2018. I literally just went to the Bike Shop today to buy a U-Lock to add extra protection and when I went down to put it on my bike, it was gone. As was the front wheel of my bf’s bike and potentially other bikes that are normally there and were no longer…

-A very sad cyclist

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gary Millard.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.